Method Winger’s Sticky Fingers Made In 30 Minutes or Less, Don’t feel bad about making these chicken fingers your main course—they’re baked not fried.
- 3-4 chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- ½ cup flour
- 3 eggs + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Frank’s hot sauce (it can be original or buffalo flavor)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips. Add chicken strips and flour to a large ziplock bag. Seal and toss to coat chicken in flour.
- Place panko crumbs in a bowl. In another bowl whisk together eggs and water. Dip flour-coated chicken strips into egg mixture, then toss in panko crumbs to coat.
- Place coated chicken pieces on greased baking sheet and spray heavily with cooking spray. Bake 15-20 minutes until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. Add brown sugar and hot sauce to a medium sauce pan and stir over medium-high heat until melted and mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in garlic powder and water until smooth.
- When chicken strips are done cooking, toss in sauce. Serve warm with ranch dressing if desired.