Method Skillet Shrimp Tacos: Your taco night will be even more fun when you cook your shrimp with cilantro and lime zest in one of these do-it-all pans.
- 2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 c. thinly sliced red cabbage
- 12 oz. small shrimp
- ¼ c. fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- sour cream
- Hot pepper sauce
- Lime wedges
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage an lime juice.
- In a separate bowl, toss shrimp with cilantro and lime zest.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat canola oil on medium-high until very hot; add shrimp in single layer. Cook another 2 minutes, or until opaque throughout.
- Serve shrimp in flour tortillas with cabbage mixture, sour cream, hot pepper sauce, and lime wedges, if desired.