Making Chicken with Peaches and Ginger Made In 30 Minutes or Less: Sweet summer peaches perfectly complement juicy, seared chicken breast.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (6-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. frozen peaches (no need to defrost)
- 1 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 3/4 c. dry white wine
- 1 c. couscous
- Fresh chopped basil or parsley, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1⁄2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook on one side until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Flip, cook for 1 minute, then scatter the peaches, sugar, thyme, and ginger over and around the chicken. Add the white wine, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the peaches are warm and starting to break down at the edges, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to package directions. Serve the chicken, peaches and sauce over the couscous and sprinkle with basil or parsley, if desired.