Dark Chocolate Muffins & Easy Blender Banana: Obsessed with this muffin recipe! As easy as adding some healthy ingredients into a blender or food processor and blending them together to make the most beautiful, light and fluffy muffins.
Makes: 9 muffins
- 2 cups almond meal
- 3 bananas (2 for baking, 1 for decorating)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted
- Olive oil or coconut spray, for greasing
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius (fan-forced).
- Add almond meal, bananas, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, dates and coconut oil to a food processor or blender. Process/blend until smooth.
- Grease muffin tin generously with olive oil or coconut oil spray. Spoon mixture into tin and top with a slice of banana.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.